Telephone Management Software
Telephone Management Software:
Telephone Management Software: Download Brochure
Man3000 pricing form R2895.00
Man3000 Telephone management Software Latest available version Please note that to receive the full functionality of the program it requires registration.
Telephone management Software provides a complete solution to the problem of controlling your Telephone Overheads. MAN3000 has more than 80 000 Devices in the field, and in 19 different countries, the Man3000’s are your first choice for Telephone management Software.
Telephone management Software Benefits:
- No Dedicated PC Required.
- User Friendly.
- WorksUSB or Serial Connections to PC.
- OPTO Isolation Optional.
- Instant Reporting.
- Instant Downloads .
- Bill back Clients for calls made on their behalf(CLI) .
- Verification of the Telephone Account.
- Control the costs for Individual Extension Departments / Account / Pin Codes.
- Control the time spent on Telephone Calls (High-Lighted Calls).
- Improve your company services Motivating Sales / Telesales Staff.
- Monitor Phone systems performance.
- Regular Software Updates (Cost Tables; Features..).
- 20000 Extension Numbers.
- 20000 Account Codes.
- 20000 Client List Names/Numbers.
- 20 Client Categories.
- 1000 Departments.
- 1000 Trunk Lines
Telephone management Software Features:
- Extension / Account Code Budget Reporting .
- Limit Notification via Pop-up screen; Emailing or SMS .
- Memorize Reports.
- Automatic Scheduling of Memorized Reports-Emailed/Written to File or Printed.
- Emailing Reports through Microsoft Outlook 2000.
- Graphical Reporting on Extension / Exchange / Account Codes or Pin Codes / Busy Hour Graphs and History Graphs.
- Automatic Emailing of Unauthorized Calls.
- Monitor abusive calls by Cost ; Duration and Incoming Ring Time (Top 40/120/300 Reporting).
- Monitor who’s phoning you (CLI).
- Multiple Level Password Protection.
- Unlimited Database Size.
- Multiple Carriers (Up to 10 Code Books).
- Networking Multiple sites together via LAN, WAN & Internet.
- Automatic Exporting.
- Centralized Reporting.
- Built in Guest Package.
- Live Exports to Hotel & Attorney Packages.
- Automatic Back-up of Call Records. Same Site or Off Site.
Man3000 Soft Online (VOIP PABX ONLY):
Calls are collected directly from the PABX via LAN. Requires an internet connection. Includes the latest Man3000 Software for the PC.
Man3000 Soft Dongle:
Hardware is required for authentication but the collection of calls is done via the LAN. Does not require an internet connection. Includes the latest Man3000 Software for the PC.
A Man3000 buffer which connects via USB to the PC and via a serial connection to the PABX. It has FLASH memory which can store 4000 call records. Includes the latest Man3000 software for the PC.
A Man3000 buffer which has an internal memory capacity of 3000 call records. Uses a serial connection to the PABX and includes a 5 day battery backup. Includes the latest Man3000 Software
Man3000 LAN-SERIAL Buffer:
Man3000 buffer which has a single LAN port as well as a serial connection. The buffer may be set up to receive data via the serial connection or via the LAN connection.
Includes the latest Man3000 Software.
Man3000 V8 Dual LAN Dual Serial:
The Man3000 V8 is a 32 000 call buffer which utilises flash memory. It has two (2) IP ports as well as two (2) serial ports. Data can be sent or received via either LAN port or either serial port. The buffer comes with a sealed lead-acid battery backup. The Man3000 V8 buffer works 10X faster than the Man3000 LAN-Serial buffer box. Includes the latest Man3000 Software.
The Man3000 enterprise is able to receive data from up to 999 different sites via a LAN or WAN connection, and then put the call records into a centralised database. All other features of Man3000 software are available. Each site needs to have one of the following Man3000 buffers (Dual LAN, LAN/IP, Standard, Micro, Soft).