• Mobile PBX (MPBX) is designed to provide Corporate and SMEs with business grade telephony features, on a true Fixed Mobile Converged solution.
• Use traditional PBX features, like Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups, Receptionist, etc., on a mobile phone.
• Business can port their geographic fixed line telephone numbers and use it with Mobile PBX.
• No need to get new numbers, or change your marketing or business cards to reflect new phone numbers.
• Lower operational cost than a traditional PBX.
• Save on call costs by making calls at fixed line call rates, even from linked mobile phones.
• No incoming call forwarding charges to transfer business calls to mobile phones.
• Mobile PBX does not need traditional Telco or internet lines, therefore no line rental charges.
• No need to upgrade your data network and cabling to support IP telephones, as the solution can work purely on our network using mobile phones.
• Go Green, and reduce your electricity bill. There is no need for desk phones or LAN equipment, so no power is consumed for telephony.
• Manage staff call costs by having detailed call records and charges with optional TMS, plus control what numbers staff can dial.
• No more claims or allowances to process for staff claiming business calls charges made from their personal mobile phones.
• Staff are more productive as they can always receive calls, even when they are not at their desk.
• Access links for (VoIP) or desk phones can be supported, if required.
• Split bill for business and private calls.
• Business calls are automatically charged to the companies’ account.
• Business calls does not consume minutes or generate call charges on the linked mobile handsets.
• Business and private mobile contract users receive separate bills.
• Corporates pay a standard rate for business calls, instead of paying different call rates.
• Business can advertise a single contact number.
• The business landline numbers will be displayed to the called party when staff make business calls from their mobile phone.
• Keep the same fixed line number, even when the mobile number linked to this service is changed.
• Easy to use.
• Works with most mobile phones.
• Some basic GSM phones can be used-whitelisted smart phone application on the phone to make business calls.
• Mobile PBX calls do not consume data for voice calling. Calls are made using normal GSM calls.
• Users can control their Mobile PBX features via phone app or by dialling feature codes from their mobile phone. (Example, Activate do not Disturb,
Activate/Deactivate call forward, Call Pickup, etc.)
To read more, download the presentation: HERE
Different levels of phones to cater for all users.