Cisco 6851 IP phone Gigabit Multiplatform Firmware
Cisco 6851 IP Phone features
- The phones offer an easy-to-use interface and provide a traditional telephony-like user experience.
- White backlit, grayscale, 3.5-in. (9-cm) 396×162-pixel display.
- Scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- The default handset is a standard audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port). An additional enhanced audio handset is available for purchase.
- The handset is Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can meet Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA compliant.
- The default handset produces a magnetic field that attracts small metallic objects such as pins and staples. To avoid possible injuries, do not keep small metallic objects close to the handset.
- The analogue headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port.
Cisco 7861 IP Phone dual port phone
Cisco IP Phone 7861 features include:
- Sixteen line and programmable keys offers quick access to features and staff
- High-resolution, graphical, grayscale display for easier viewing
- Dedicated fixed keys** for more efficient communications
- Built-in speakerphone enables hands-free communication
- Wideband audio enhances clarity when using a handset, speaker or a headset
Easy, Cost-Effective Administration
Key features to reduce costs of administration include:
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling
- Cisco Expressway enables remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to cut installation costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series
Cisco 8851 IP Phone dual port Gigabit colour screen
Key features of the IP Phone 8851 include:
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity when communicating
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
- Simplified dialing and expanded status detail with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
- Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners***
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
Administration benefits include:
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Uses Bluetooth technology. For customers seeking the IP 8800 Key Expansion Module, but whose environments do not permit Bluetooth radios, a non-Bluetooth equipped version of the 8851 that supports the modules is available.
***Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8851.
Specifications at a Glance
|Programmable line and feature keys||5|
|Display||5-inch widescreen VGA (800×480 pixel), 24-bit color|
|Wideband audio||G.722 on handset, speakerphone, and headset|
|Personal mobile device integration||Yes; (Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice)|
|Headset ports||RJ-9; auxiliary port, USB, Bluetooth|
|IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module||Optional; Up to two (72 additional keys)|
Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 enhances people-centric communications, combining superior high‑definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree coverage for all sizes of conference rooms and executive offices. It provides an audiophile sound experience with a full-duplex two-way wideband (G.722) audio hands-free speaker. The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 is a simple solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms.
The phone has sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage. This coverage lets users speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet (2.1 m) away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, assuring delivery of clear communications without distractions.